Super Sonic Pinball Super Sonic Pinball

Ok, but a bit uninspired.

Pinball games have always been one of my favorite arcade games. This one is actually pretty fun when you get it started, however the overall presentation will make you feel like something's missing.

First of all, I have to give some credit for using all the classic sonic pinball sounds. From the bumpers to the pads, it make me reminisce of Casino Nights. To be honest, there really isn't anything wrong with the game, but it could use a few additional options. The game itself is just pinball with a sonic theme. A good start but maybe adding some other elements could make it even better:

1. Giving the board a little more depth in the design. What you have so far is OK, but maybe adding a few more zones. Adding a top area to the board with a few other classic pinball elements that could make it that much more enticing to the player.

2. As much as I like the design of the board, an option to change the skin of the board would be cool. Perhaps making the background like the classic Casino Nights stage or even Sonic Spinball.

Other than these suggestions, the game itself is still a rather enjoyable standalone. Although feeling somewhat stripped, this could be just what you need when you have nothing planned for a day.

REDDER REDDER

Very interesting

A great game shrouded in mystery and atmosphere. Despite it having a familiar style of old-school Metroid, the game carries a completely different atmosphere and immersion. Definitely worth a play through.

The Scale of the Universe The Scale of the Universe

Awe-Inspiring as well as informative

The first thing I was impressed by was you overall attention to detail ranging virtually every single object by size comparison in the universe. At first glance you don't really notice that much about how big the universe truly is until it is shown in front of you. From the ridiculously minuscule quantum foam, to the mind-bending large size of the estimate-able size of the universe it truly is a great spectacle to view.

Great job for all of the time it took to compilation the vast amount of information about the estimated sizes of each object as well as small yet detailed notes for each object displayed in the slide.

All in all, its a great piece and a welcome addition to the ever-growing library of Newgrounds.

Last Breath : Overwhelmed Last Breath : Overwhelmed

Interesting

The overall design of the game is reminiscent of the old arcade style shooters. The music carries a mixture of modern techno as well a strange nostalgic feeling of being back in the arcade playing games. Good work.

Joelasticot responds:

Thanks. My friend Hopeku made the music, and with it, playing the game is a completely different experience

Space Blocks Space Blocks

Not so good.

There are better versions of Tetris. Or at least version that don't feel so dull.

Adair chain avoider Adair chain avoider

Seriously

There's absolutely no that this should exist.

AdairTishlerKitty responds:

Adair Tishler (born October 3, 1996) is an American child actress, who has appeared in television shows such as Charmed, The Sarah Silverman Program and House, and has booked a few movie roles such as Within. She is currently portraying Molly Walker on NBC's Heroes and filming a short horror film, Ms. Goldman

She also has participated in theater productions of Cinderella and Sound of Music. Her résumé includes voice-over work, and she has performed in music videos-she appears in Martina McBride's video God's Will.

Her other performances include the role of Carrie in the short comedy 'Six and the City', together with Channing Nichols. Tishler has also appeared in the WB hit series, Charmed in its final season.

Pandas Mahjong Solitaire Pandas Mahjong Solitaire

Pretty cool.

Nice colors and layouts. A great version of MahJong to play if you want to try something new.

Madness Regent Madness Regent

Wow

That was surprisingly awesome. Great work guys!

Umbel Bee Umbel Bee

Not bad.

A new take on bust-out. Its worth a try.

kokodigital responds:

Thanks for the review.

Zombie Survival Quiz Zombie Survival Quiz

I scored a Z+

But this is only because I actually studied various firearms and I'm a trained swordsman (katanas) and hand to hand combatant. These are skills that I have fortified over the years.